Wednesday, November 7, 2007

E- Mail

A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decidedto send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mailaddress, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile... .Somewhere in Houston , a widow had just returned from herhusband's funeral.

The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages fromrelatives and friends.

After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed intothe room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen whichread:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Reached
Date: 16 May 2007

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here, and weare allowed to send e-mails to lovedones.

I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything hasbeen prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!

Your loving Hubby

.........

No comments: