Friday, November 9, 2007

Arab at US Embassy ( Just joke )


Arab at US Embassy ( Just joke )

An Arab was interviewed at the US Embassy for a Visa

Consul: What is your name?

Arab: Abdul Aziz

Consul: Sex?

Arab: Six to ten times a week

Consul: I mean, male or female?

Arab: both male and female and sometimes even camels

Consul: Holy cow!

Arab: Yes, cows and dogs too!!!!

Consul: Man,........ isn't it hostile?

Arab: Horse style, dog style, any style

Consul: Oh.......... dear!

Arab: Deer? No deer, they run too fast!

Consul: Oh.......... God!

Arab: Ya, I know it's Good ..for the health

Consul: Guards .take him out

Arab: Guard is ok.but sir, I always do in not out

Consul: for God's sake..

Arab: sir I can shakes only living animal's .how can god's?

Consul: Get.. Out

Arab: ok..I will take it out .but sir you need here only...

***********

No comments: